Thursday 3 October 2013

Jill's 'About Me.'

Hi everyone!

Today's post is all about the lovely Jill who is part of the Scribble and Scrap Design Team.  Jill is lovely and really makes me laugh...and that's on top of being a fabulous crafter.  Jill's down to earth and says it how it is which is why I fell about when I saw her pic.  I'd never seen a photo of her before and bless her, she only looks about 10 and just so cute!  :o)  Not that I'm jealous!  Much! 

Anyway, here's what the lovely Jill has to say about herself:
 ********

Hi, I'm Jill, 33, Married for 6 years and a mum to 2 lovely kids! Charlotte (nearly 10) and Christopher 4 . I started crafting when I was about 10, with my nan trying to teach me how to knit and crochet! Then moving on to cross stitch! I started papercrafting when I decided to make Charlotte’s Christening invitations myself 9 years ago and that was when the obsession began! My stash grew, and grew, and…well you get the picture! Lol I’m now lucky enough to have my own little craft cave where I can go and play! I discovered digi stamps about 18 months ago and promptly sold the majority of my rubber stamps except for my favourites! lol Started off colouring with Promarkers but soon moved onto copics which I adore! Guess you could say I’m a craft-a-holic! So looking forward to being part of this design team and new challenges and inspiration.
My blog cuddlyscraftycreations


 ********
 See...cute as a button. 

Please pay Jill's blog a visit.  She makes beautiful cards and would love you to drop by.

Take care everyone and happy crafting!
Lexie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx