Tuesday 24 September 2013

Crafting Vicky's About Me

Morning everyone!

I'm back today with another About Me, this time featuring the lovely Vicky our Canadian team member.   One of the things I love about Vicky, apart from the fact she's a very nice lady, is that she always spends time finding the perfect sentiment for her projects and that really makes them even more special.

Here's what Vicky has to say about herself.

********


I'm an accountant working full time and a mother of 4 great kids.  I have an amazing husband who understand that in order to keep my sanity through all this I need to craft ;) I live in the province of Quebec, Canada, so some of my crafting is done with French sayings.
I have been crafting over 21 years and tried my hands at all kinds of techniques over the years.  I always love to try new things!!!  I started blogging in March of 2012 in order to join challenges.  I became totally hooked!!!!  I can't believe this world existed and I only found out about it then.  I see blogging as a wonderful opportunity to improve my card making abilities.
I have realized that through the web I get to meet amazing people from all over the world and learn from them.  It's incredible that now we are all linked even if we are in totally different time zones!  Crafters are incredibly generous and willing to help others.  And this team is just one example of this with all kinds of different techniques being shared.  I feel really blessed to be part of this great adventure!

********
I agree with Vicky...the world is such a small place now thanks to the Internet.  It's incredible how many friends I now have all around the world where there would have been no chance of ever coming across them before.  And it's like they're just in the next room.  

And that's fabulous for us crafty bloggers as it means we can have teams and friends from all corners of the earth AND enter international challenges as well...amazing.  

And, of course, we would never have met Vicky!  As for Vicky herself I really don't know where she finds the time for everything she does.  She's like Superwoman...always on the go and always crafting and caring for her lovely family and crunching numbers as well.  I'll have some of what Vicky's on!

Right..work!

Take care everyone & happy crafting!
Lexie
xx 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Vicky, great blogging buddy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you are too funny Lexie ;o) from what you wrote I would like to have what I'm on rofl ;o) But it's just the love of crafting! Nothing else... and the fact that I find it hard to be idle...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx