Saturday 15 March 2014

Showcasing Melanie - GDT - Challenge #12

 

Hi everyone.

Hope you are all well?

I have four posts today as Blogger wasn't playing nicely and wouldn't allow me to publish but it seems fine now <touch wood>.  Don't forget to scroll down for further posts.

In this post we are showcasing this super cute card by 


How sweet is the image on this card?  I love the colours..so few people use pink and orange together but they go so well as you can see.  Love the papers and layout...a fab card for a teen. 

Pop over to Melanie's blog for more of her lovely projects and don't forget to head back here tomorrow to see what she has created as her GDT project for the upcoming challenge!

Take care and happy crafting!
 http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx