Tuesday 3 September 2013

A Little Introduction...

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all ok?

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments and messages you left/sent for/to me yesterday...they really do mean a lot to me and it's lovely to have your support.

Well...I've got someone for you to meet today.  It's a little dude I've been working on for a while and he's basically how the shop got its name as he's called Scribble.  He's named so because that's how he started out.  A friend of mine (Debbie) said 'why don't you just start off with a scribble, add eyes and see what happens,' so I did.  And whenever I doodle it's always been hearts, stars or cubes...and I started with a heart and scribbled and scribbled and scribbled a heck of a lot more and eventually came up with Scribble!  And here he is:

Pretty scary stuff showing him off to the world but I think he's about ready and he was dying to meet you all, as you can see!  :o)

Scribble is now in my shop and can be found here.  This digi comes in a set of 4 different cutting files...jpg, virtual stamp and normal png AND png 2 which means that Scribble has a white backing to him but around him inside the circle is transparent so that you could put him over a backing paper before colouring in if you chose to.

Hope you like Scribble.

Take care everyone & happy craftings!
Lexie
xx

1 comment:

  1. Awww he's gorgeous, I love his heart shaped nose!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx