Wednesday 20 November 2013

Showcasing Lorraine - Top 3 Challenge #4


Morning everyone!  Gosh, it's so wet, dark and gloomy here today.  Not good as I'm trying to get some decent pics of a set of two new Scribble digis so I can get them in the shop today.  Not sure even my Ottlite can cut through this gloom!  

Anyway, today we're showcasing the gorgeous work of Lorraine who many of you will know from Blogland.  I'm not surprised that Jill selected this beautiful stepper card as one of the Top 3 as it's so beautifully coloured, the colours themselves are fabulous, the image is a stunner and the layout and embellies are perfect.  I'm rubbish at stepper cards...no idea why but mine never turn out anywhere near as good as everyone elses, so I'm always impressed when I see a stunner like this.  Love how the inside of this one is decorated as well...just beautiful.

You can see many more of Lorraine's gorgeous designs on her Lorraine's Place Blog so head over and leave her some comments to let her know what you think of her fab work.  

Right...need to do a few jobs and then crack on with those photos so I can get the new digis in the shop.  I have been working lately (though it may not look it) but there are some exciting things coming up.  It's not all been plain sailing, though, hence it looking like I've been partying instead of working, lol, but we're getting there!

Take care everyone and happy crafting!

Lexie
xx

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Lorraine so pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for showcasing my skiier. I'm really pleased that you chose me as one of your top 3. Well done to the other great winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Lorriane, on being showcased, this card is awesome hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx