Tuesday 17 December 2013

Showcasing Cindy - Winner - Challenge #6

 
 
 
Hi everyone!

Today we're showcasing 


who created this beautiful jewellery box.  Isn't it stunning?  
I absolutely love the colours and soft, vintage look to this box.  The images are coloured to perfection and the papers are perfect.  Just so beautiful.

There are plenty more projects to have a good old look at over on Cindy's blog so drop by and see if you can find something you love as much as I love this one.  

Take care everyone and happy crafting!

http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow thank you so much Lexie! You made me blush ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cindy, this is an awesome project hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx