Friday 6 December 2013

Showcasing Eva's Scraproom - Top Three Challenge #5






Hi everyone!

I'm back with
 

Showcasing this gorgeous project she made for Challenge #5 and isn't it a stunner?  Such beautiful images, colours, embellies...incredible attention to detail...simple fabulous.  

The wonderful photos that Eva has supplied show the project in great detail but there is more information on her lovely blog if you have time to pop over and take a look.  I think that you may be there for some time so pour yourself a cuppa first before clicking on the link!  

Take care everyone and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx