Thursday 19 December 2013

Showcasing Jackie Wallace - Top Three - Challenge #6

 
 

Hi...back again to Showcase this beautiful card by:


I adore this Nellie Snellen image...just so cute and pretty and Jackie has coloured it to perfection.  Love the traditional Christmas colours and great shape for this one.  Lots of wonderful texture on this one and great attention to detail.  Really fab job, Jackie!

Pop over to see Jackie at her blog...you never know, you might get some mince pies!  

Take care everyone and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif

1 comment:

  1. Jackie congratulations hun, this is a fabulous card xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx