Friday 17 January 2014

Showcasing Angelina Rogers - Top Three - Challenge 8






Hi everyone!

Today we are showcasing the work of 


who was one of the Top Three from Challenge #8

This card really caught my eye not only for the gorgeous image and colouring but the fabulous layout and use of papers and matting layers.  It's so simple but so effective...and in the perfect colours for Valentine's Day.  It's just so beautifully done...and no embellies and it doesn't need them.  Fabulous.  

If you pop over to Angelina's blog you will find more samples of her lovely work and I'm sure she'd love it if you paid her a visit. 


Take care everyone and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif


1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx