Friday 17 January 2014

Showcasing Laine - Top Three - Challenge #8

 
Hi everyone!

Three blog posts today so please scroll down to see the other two or you will be missing some really stunning projects which made Top Three in Challenge #8.

This gorgeous Bebunni Milk Carton is just so stunning!  I love bunnies and this one is particularly cute and pretty...just perfect for stunning projects like this one which is created by:

Laine   

I just love the colours on this and how Laine has adorned it with the most beautiful embellishments.  

I love visiting Laine's blog as there are so many gorgeous projects on there so go and take a look and see for yourself.   

Take care and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for Showcasing my project Lexie. Was so delighted to be picked as one of the Top 3 in the recent Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so well deserved Laine. Congrats sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx