Sunday 9 February 2014

Meet Archie Bear

Hi everyone

just popping on to give you a sneak peek of a gorgeous new character that we've come up with at 
Scribble and Scrap.  He's not in the shop yet, but as soon as he is I will put a link on here so you know where you can pick up this gorgeously adorable digi.  

As you can see, I have also used 5 papers from the Valentine Digi Paper Set.

Archie is now in the shop!
Archie the Bear digi



Take care and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif 
xx

3 comments:

  1. Archie is adorable....& I love your card! Gorgeous papers.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Archie and the new papers and the sentiment...just perfect all round really!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lexie, Archie is adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx