Friday 28 February 2014

Showcasing Rita - Top Three - Challenge #11




Hi
 
In this post we're featuring this super stunning card which was crafted by
 
Rita 

I absolutely love this beautiful, shabby chic, vintage card.  It's so beautifully laid out and embellished, and I love the gentle colours and patterns of the papers.  The inside is finished off so perfectly as well.  An absolutely fabulous project as I'm sure you will agree.  

Don't forget that we have many gorgeous vintage photo sheets for sale at Scribble and Scrap so pop over and have a look...especially as we have a big sale on right now!  You can find more details of the sale on the top post of the blog.  It ends 9am Monday morning so make sure you don't miss out!

Take care and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Rita, what a wonderful creation, love this so elegant xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx