Saturday 29 March 2014

Showcasing Eemeli - GDT - Challenge #13

 
Hi everyone!

Sorry...running late with the showcasing this time around.  I had a call from my doctor's surgery with a cancellation appointment to get a bit of minor surgery done and I've been caught up with that.  Nothing serious...just not that nice.  :o)  

Anyway, in this post we are showcasing this beautiful Christmas card by


I really, really love these colours for Christmas...so much prettier than the more traditional and darker colours.  Such a cute image too, and I love the papers...not Christmassy but they still work so well.  

Don't forget to visit Eemeli's blog and also to come back tomorrow to see the card she has created for her GDT position in Challenge #15.

Also...please scroll down for the Top Three and Winner's projects from the last challenge.

Take care and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx