Saturday 26 April 2014

Showcasing Carol Gill - Top Three - Challenge #15

 
Hi everyone.

In this post we're showcasing this gorgeous card by 


Carol has used a vintage image from  Scribble and Scrap and has coloured and framed it so beautifully with those gorgeous papers and fab layout.  Love those flowers too, as well as the gorgeous die cut.  The dew drops are the perfect finishing touch.  Such a beautiful project.

There is plenty more inspiration over on Carol's blog so pop over and have a look.  

http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for showcasing my card and the lovely comments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx