Saturday 7 June 2014

Showcasing Debi B - Winner - Challenge #18


 
Hi everyone!  

This is the first of 5 posts today, so please scroll down for more inspiration from the winners of Challenge #18.  

In this post we're showcasing these gorgeous Father's Day cards which were created by


I love how Debi has taken the same ingredients and given them a little shake to come up with something slightly different each time.  Lots of fun.

Pop over to her blog for a visit...I'm sure you'll find lots more to feast your eyes on there.

Take care everyone and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif 

xx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Debi B! A lovely showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for showcasing some of my cards. All of these cards went to Send a Smile 4 Kids so children in the hospital will have cards to give to their fathers on Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx