Thursday 24 July 2014

Showcasing Monika 1011 - Top Three - Challenge #22

Hi everyone!

Today we're showcasing this absolutely stunning creation by 


I love the soft colours on this one...as well as the gorgeous Tilda image and beautiful embellies.  Fabulous attention to detail as well with the distressed edging.  Really love this one. 

Don't forget to pop over to Monika's blog to have a look around at more wonderful inspiration. 

********

Don't forget that our summer sale is still on.  Many of our products are being retired soon.  

Also, if you have a still valid voucher code please spend it in the shop before 20 August or you won't be able to use it as I'm updating the system. 

Take care and happy crafting!
Lexie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. I've now used my voucher from the candy win and hope to use the papers in a project soon.

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx