Saturday 2 August 2014

Showcasing Helen - GDT - Challenge #22

 
Hi everyone!

Today I am showcasing this beautiful, elegant card which was created by:


Helen has used the Vintage Rose Bud image (from Scribble and Scrap) and she really has done a great job in displaying it beautifully.  Such a simple design but so beautiful and effective.  I really love this shape card but it's not something you see that often.  I also love the papers and soft, pretty colours used.  Fabulous!

Check out Helen's blog for more beautiful inspiration and don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see Helen's project as GDT for the new challenge!


Take care and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx