Wednesday 20 August 2014

The New and Improved Scribble and Scrap Crafts is now Open!


I have literally just changed the shop over and there may be wobbles for a day or two, but please head over and take a look and let me know what you think. 

There are a lot of changes.  I will now not be doing (at least at present) digital images.  I am however, still selling most of the Designer Paper Sets (digital) and the Vintage Photo Sheets (digital) and will also be adding digital sentiments.   As well as that, I am awaiting delivery of some gorgeous flowers which will be under the Scribble and Scrap Crafts brand.  They will be in the shop very, very soon.  More products will be added soon under our name. 

Also...I am going to be stocking physical crafty goodies by other companies.  Yes...REAL ones which you can actually stroke and hoard!  :o)  

Currently we have some of Joanna Sheen's most recent craft CDs and cardmaking pads and also have just taken delivery of some First Edition papers (will be stocking more), Lillibet stamps and papers, some Dovecraft doilies, papers, flowers and wooden embellishments. 

I will be adding more items regularly so watch this space!  I want dies and papers and flowers and embellies until they are coming out of my ears!  I want Crafters Companion, Creative Expressions, Heartfelt Creations, The Hobby House, Sue Wilson dies...  I will soon be stocking all sorts of our favourite crafty goodies.

At this present time I am unable to ship out of the UK (digital products are obviously available worldwide) BUT p&p will cost £2:50 for all UK orders up to £8.99 and all orders over that will have free p&p!  I will begin to ship overseas when I am able.

Please do not place orders for non digital products if you do not live in the UK, sorry.  

AND we are having a launch sale with a 20% discount off all orders when you use the following code at checkout.  Please note that the code cannot be added after you have made your purchase.

The code is:  LAUNCH20

Happy shopping!

http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif 
xx

Amendment:  Sorry everyone, having made several trips to the post office I have had to raise the bar and the minimum spend to receive free p&p will have to rise to £9.  The p&p for orders under £9 will have to be £2:50.  I have adjusted the prices in the post above.  I really am sorry for this but I was stunned at how much postal costs had gone up since I last posted something not all that long ago!
Lexie
xx

3 comments:

  1. oh wow!! congrats Lexie!! Wish you all the best in this venture!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Well done you Lexie, so happy for you and wish you all the best in this new venture, will go have a look at your new shop, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, Lexie - hope it all goes really well for you.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx