Saturday 4 July 2015

Closing Post - Winners of Last Challenge.

Hi everyone! 

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you have left after the 
announcement of the closure of the challenge. They all mean so much. 

So onto our final Winners and Top Three. 

The Random Drawn winner is:
Which is:
Mags (87) 
 
The Selected winner is:
 Suzi Mac (27)
 
Please could you both email me your name and address to scribbleandscrap@yahoo.co.uk to claim your prizes.  You have 7 days in which to stake your claim.  You can also grab the winner's badge from the sidebar. 

Top Three in numerical order are as follows:
Cristina (29)
  
 
 

 Congratulations, Ladies ... all absolutely stunning projects.  Please grab a Top Three badge from the sidebar.

  ********
 Again, thank you so much for all your support with the challenge over the last couple of years. We have had so many amazing and inspirational entries, and each and every one of them were worthy of being winners. 

Looking forward to seeing you all around in Blogland! 
Take care and happy crafting! 

http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif 

xx

7 comments:

  1. Congartulations to all the winners.

    Lexie thank you for making this challenge and see you on blogland and I hope on your own blog, goodluck with all the things you go do.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lexie thank you for letting me be part of your design team. I have really enjoyed it. I wish you all the best for the future. I do hope that we keep in touch. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies, all worthy winners.
    Hi Lexie, Thank you so much for letting me be part of the team, I have thoroughly enjoyed working with you and the teamies, I shall miss it greatly, in fact I paniced this morning thinking I haven't uploaded my card lol.
    All the very best for the future whatever you and your son do and please keep in touch. Luv Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty
    I wish you all the best for the future!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners and top 3. Good luck Alyx for the future.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much ladies for picking my card in your final top 3 and congrats to the other winners too.
    best of luck for the future to you all.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is with bitter sweetness that I say thank you for the choice winner honour and I want to wish you all the best for the future and to say a huge thanks for all the wonderful challenges and fabulous DT contributions of the past. Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx