Thursday 24 October 2013

Showcasing Tracy - Top Three Challenge #2

 
Morning!

Back again with the final Top Three showcase from Challenge #2 and this time we have the most stunning altered art box which really is a beautiful project.  Everyone loves vintage and this is just so pretty and perfect in every way.  

 The talented lady who made this beautiful box is


I don't actually know how Tracy finds time to craft as she shares her life with her hubby, 3 kids and lots of gorgeous pets!  Absolutely love her rough collies...I used to have one and they're the most amazing dogs.  So, with that lot and the bunny and guinea pigs how one earth does she find time to craft?  Shall have to ask Tracy for some time management tips as I couldn't do it..especially when the crafting is done to Tracy's standards!  Maybe Tracy doesn't waffle on as much as I do...I could probably have made a card by now if I didn't go on so much.  :o)

Take care everyone and happy crafting!
Lexie
xx


2 comments:

  1. congratulations tracy...wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding Tracey, perfect for showcasing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx