Saturday 15 February 2014

Showcasing Erin S - GDT - Challenge #10

 
 
Morning everyone.

Today we're showcasing this gorgeous card by 


who has been selected to be GDT for this weekend's challenge. 

This card is so cute.  I love the image and it has been beautifully displayed on this gatefold card.  Open it out and there's the most perfect sentiment...and I think it speaks a lot of truth.  :o)  

To see more of Erin's gorgeous projects drop by her blog and pay a visit and don't forget that she'll be GDT for our new challenge starting tomorrow so pop back then to see what she has come up with!  

Take care everyone and happy crafting!

 http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif

2 comments:

  1. Looking good, Erin S - I loved this card the moment I saw it! Congrats on your GDT - well deserved, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx