Monday 28 October 2013

Showcasing Lisa Tyrell - Winner of Challenge #3

 
Morning everyone!

Hope you're all ok, especially those caught up in the storms in the UK overnight. 

Today we're showcasing the winner of Challenge #3 which was:


I love Lisa's card as it's so much fun.  It's also using an image by one of my lovely Blogland friends...the fabby Lindsay who owns LEJ Designs.  This is a great image and I'd look that chuffed if I was retiring too!  :o)  The image is brilliantly coloured and the layout and colour scheme fits it perfectly.  

If you pop over to Lisa's blog to take a look you will find many very different cards and projects in all different styles and colours.  Lisa is clearly a lady of variety and there are so many beautiful cards on there it's a great place to visit if you're looking for a bit of inspiration when the old mojo's done a bunk!  

Congratulations on winning Challenge #3 Lisa...looking forward to seeing more lovely entries from you.

********

Don't forget to check out the DT inspiration for Challenge #4 which began yesterday (click on badge at top of right sidebar) and also the Fortnightly Candy if you've not already entered (badge in right sidebar).  

Hope you pop back tomorrow when we will be showcasing one of the Top Three from Challenge #3.

Take care everyone and happy crafting!
Lexie
xx

2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW thank you so much...can't believe I have won!!!!

    Thank you so much for your really kind words about my blog and my cards. I love crafting and it keeps me out of trouble.

    Again, thank you so much xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx