Wednesday 2 October 2013

Vintage Photos

Morning everyone!

If you haven't already noticed I have added 30 sheets (each containing 6 images) of absolutely stunning vintage photos to the Scribble and Scrap shop.  And when I say 'stunning' I mean 'STUNNING!' 

Each sheet is £1 each and there is a sale on right now (see top post) so head over and take a look.  I used one of the images to make the card below.

 I have put this on the site as black and whites as I find they fit in with more colours then, but they can be changed to sepia in seconds in any photo editing software which you have on you computer. 

Here are a few of the Photo Sheets.





That's it for today.  Take care and happy crafting!
Lexie.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Just loving these, you could do sooo much with them, definitely a must have :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx