Thursday 2 January 2014

Showcasing KraftyKoolKat - GDT Winner - Challenge #7

 

Hi again everyone!  

I'm back with the second post for today, so please scroll down for the first one.  

In this post we are showcasing the gorgeous work of 


who won the GDT place in Challenge #7.

I love the stylised image on this one...so cute and different.  Great colouring as well.  And just look at those beautiful flowers!  This card has such a great layout and I love the colour combo.  

If you visit KraftyKoolKat's blog you will be treated to so many beautiful projects as she is a very prolific crafter and is seen all over challenge land. 

Take care everyone and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Cathy....they are all super brilliant.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects, Cathy, love your work hun, congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx