Thursday 2 January 2014

Showcasing Mags - Winner - Challenge # 7

 

Hi everyone...Happy New Year!

Today we're showcasing the work of the winner of Challenge #7

Mags 

I love the card that won the challenge as features one of the fabulous Forever Friends images and they're always so cute.

But if you pop over to Mags' blog you'll find endless inspiration using all sorts of crafty techniques.

So pop over and have a good look to see if you can pick up any idea.  Mags' blog is a great place to visit if you've lost your mojo as there are so many ideas to pick up there.  

Take care everyone and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif

3 comments:

  1. Stunning every one of them Mags.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mags, congratulations hun, and you already know that I love your projects. Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx